Auto CORIS Pool
You've now got two delicious flavors of CORIS-CORIS Pool to choose from: Auto-compounding, and Manual. Read on to learn more!
With both pools, you can simply stake your CORIS tokens to earn more CORIS tokens.
But there are some differences:
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your CORIS by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Stake your CORIS and forget about it! The CORIS you stake in this Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The “automatic” compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- Does not deposit to your wallet upon staking
- 0.5% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more CORIS in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest was 1 CORIS, then 0.02 CORIS would be subtracted as the performance fee.
The CORIS collected via the unstaking fee and performance fee is burned every week as part of the regular CORIS token burns.
This is a good thing for CORIS holders because it reduces the overall amount of CORIS tokens in existence, which helps reduce inflation.
Simple: stake your CORIS, but only withdraw after 72 hours (if you need to). This way you only pay the performance fee, and not the unstaking fee.
Auto CORIS Bounty: 0.05% of all Auto CORIS pool users’ pending yield
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping out by activating the Auto CORIS Pool’s compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of CORIS you receive will be greater than the BNB fees you’ll spend to submit the blockchain transaction!