IFO (Initial Farm Offering)
Buy new tokens using CORIS-BNB LP tokens.
The project gets the BNB, CorgiSwap burns the CORIS. You get the tokens.
- 1.You will need CORIS-BNB LP tokens to participate.
- 2.CORIS tokens equating to half of the total funds raised will be burned forever: For example, if the full $1,000,000 USD allocation is raised, then $500,000 of CORIS tokens will be burned.
Learn how to find IFO smart contracts
Visit https://corgiswap.finance/ifo to find out more about IFOs.
- 1.Buy CORIS and BNB tokens
- 2.Get CORIS-BNB LP tokens by adding CORIS and BNB liquidity
- 1.While the sale is live, commit your CORIS-BNB LP tokens to buy the IFO tokens at https://corgiswap.finance/ifo
- 1.When the sale is complete, claim the IFO tokens you've bought. Your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- 2.Done! In the case of an overflow you can unstake your remaining CORIS-BNB LP tokens.
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IFO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
Three models of possible outcomes for the Overflow method.
The sale will proceed as normal, and all funds contributed will be spent.
Launch your project with CorgiSwap, Binance Smart Chain’s most-used AMM project and liquidity provider, to bring your token directly to the most active and rapidly growing community on BSC.
Apply to launch