Comment on page
How to Add/Remove Liquidity
"Liquidity" is central to how CorgiSwap's Exchange works. You can add liquidity for any token pair by staking both through the Liquidity page.
In return for adding liquidity, you'll receive trading fees for that pair, and receive LP Tokens you can stake in Farms to earn CORIS rewards!
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
You can easily trade for any tokens you need. Visit our How to Trade on CorgiSwap guide if you need to.
In this example, we will add liquidity using BNB and CORIS.
1. Visit the Liquidity page.
2. Click the Add Liquidity button.
3. For the top Input, leave BNB as it is.
4. For the bottom input, click ‘Select a currency’ and pick CORIS.
5. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Input”. The other will calculate automatically.
(If your balance is too low on one pair enter a lower amount.)
6. Click the Approve CORIS button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. The Supply button will light up. Click it.
8. A window will appear saying how much you will receive. Click the Confirm Supply button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. After a short wait you will see your LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.
You can repeat the steps above to add more liquidity at any time.
To remove liquidity.
2. Click on your pair under “Your Liquidity”.
3. Click Remove. A new window will appear.
4. Use the buttons or slider to choose what percent to remove. Choose MAX to remove everything.
5. Click Approve. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Remove button will light up. Click it.
7. A window will appear saying what you will receive. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
8. After a short wait you will see your new LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.