Connect Your Wallet to CorgiSwap
You've made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with CorgiSwap and you're good to go!
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to CorgiSwap.
To connect Trust Wallet follow the steps below. Note that Android and iOS devices do not use the same steps!
- 1.Open Trust Wallet and tap the DApps button on the bottom of the screen.
- 1.Scroll down to "Popular" and tap on "CorgiSwap". You can also find it in "Exchanges".
- 2.A new page will open with the CorgiSwap logo and some information. Tap the Connect button.
- 3.CorgiSwap will open up. If you see a Connect button in the top-right tap that and tap Trust Wallet from the list.
If you find you are unable to connect at step 4, go back to the DApps menu and find "CorgiSwap" again. Using "Corgi Swap" from the "History" section may result in the same problem.
To connect to CorgiSwap through iOS, Trust Wallet have prepared a detailed guide on using WallteConnect.
Read the Trust Wallet guide to connecting to CorgiSwap via WalletConnect.
****Download Trust Wallet **(Automatically detects device)[ Trust Wallet Setup Guide*](https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684901157/How-to-Set-Up-and-Use-Trust-Wallet-for-Binance-Smart-Chain)\***
To connect MetaMask to CorgiSwap follow the steps below.
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the burger icon in the top-left.
- 1.Tap Settings in the menu.
- 1.In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
- 1.Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
- 1.On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain RPC Url: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org Chain ID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: http://bscscan.com
- 1.Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the burger menu and tap Browser.
- 1.Type "CorgiSwap" into the search field and start the search. The top result will be the CorgiSwap exchange. Tap to enter it.
- 2.You wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to CorgiSwap.
****Download MetaMask **(Automatically detects device) [MetaMask Setup Guide*](https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain)\***
Token Pocket is a cryptocurrency management app that natively supports many cryptocurrency networks. It also has a desktop application available.
- 1.Tap the Discover button on the bottom of the main screen.
- 2.You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "Recommended", find and tap the CorgiSwap button. If you can't see CorgiSwap under Recommended, you can also find it under "BSC".
- 3.A window will open saying that you will be opening a third party DApp. Tap I got it and you'll be taken to CorgiSwap's website connected to your wallet.
SafePal is available as both a software and hardware wallet. The wallet is easy to install and create, and comes ready to support BEP2 (Binance Chain) and BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) right away.
- 1.Tap the 4 squares icon button on the bottom of the main screen.
- 2.You'll see a DApp browser page open. Under "DeFi", find and tap the CorgiSwap button. If you can't see CorgiSwap under DeFi, you can also find it under "BSC".
- 3.A window will open saying that you will be opening a third party DApp. Tap Confirm and you'll be taken to CorgiSwap's website connected to your wallet.
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
- 2.A window will open. Type in the details below.Network Name: Binance Smart Chain New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org Chain ID: 56 Currency Symbol (optional): BNB Block Explorer URL (optional): http://bscscan.com
- 3.Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Binance Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
- 5.A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click MetaMask (it's the top option on the list).
- 1.Open Binance Chain Wallet and click on the network selector at the top. The default network will be Binance Chain. Choose Binance Smart Chain from the list.
- 3.A window will appear asking you to choose a wallet to connect to. Click Binance Chain Wallet (it's farther down the list).
- 1.When you open the application, DApps should be the default page (if not, click to the DApps page).
- 2.Half way down the page you'll see a list of networks to choose from. Click BSC.
- 1.On the list of BSC DApps, you'll find CorgiSwap links. Click a CorgiSwap link.
Make sure you don't choose the "CorgiSwap data analysis" option. If you do, you will not be able to connect.
- 1.Your browser will open a CorgiSwap tab and attempt to connect to Token Pocket.
You will not be able to use both MetaMask and TokenPocket connecting through the same web browser. Make sure you use a web browser without MetaMask plugin installed if you're using TokenPocket on your desktop computer.
Remember - NEVER, under any situation, should you ever give someone your private key or recovery phrases.